Saturday, January 3, 2009

Climb California Relay-runners needed!!!

This is an open invitation to join me on a relay team up 52 flights of stairs (1197 steps) in San Francisco on Saturday, March 28th. The two links below are for registration information and general information, and…there’ll be a party on the roof afterwards! I will be registering and creating a team on the event’s site in the next week or so (as soon as I know for sure that my leave request for that Friday/Saturday is approved). Once I do that, you’ll be able to register and join the team! Cost is the standard $25, with one condition-$100 in fundraising for the American Lung Association. Not only is this for a good cause, but it’s a unique "outside the box" type of run, will be a ton of fun, and how hard is it to get a few people to sponsor you? Please consider joining the team, and travelling over on Friday so we can all go out on the town and eat tons of seafood the night before. If any of you know someone who may be interested, please invite them to join as well. Let’s have the biggest team, and represent Reno and Nevada County well.
Email (or comment) me or call (972-8605) with any questions.

http://www.kintera.org/faf/home/ccp.asp?ievent=293857&ccp=85323
http://sfclimbcalifornia2009.kintera.org/faf/home/default.asp?ievent=293857&lis=1&kntae293857=6AD5105E654B42258346A062CCCE9D7F

1 comment:

SnowLeopard said...

You know I'm in! Just let me know when you set up the team so I can join online. :) Whoo-hoo! I'll take a double order of sore quads please...